In few days will be women’s day so what is a better idea of this fast plumcake with fresh pineapple and chocolate? You know the overturned cakes? This is practically an overturned plumcake. I can assure you that is so tasty also because of the pineapple juice that will wet all of your cake at the right point.
Here below the recipe and the ingredients.
Video recipe of the day
- DifficultyVery easy
- CostVery cheap
- Preparation time10 Minutes
- Cooking time35 Minutes
- Cooking methodOven
- SeasonalityAutumn, Winter
- Power 604,33 (Kcal)
- Carbohydrates 86,09 (g) of which sugars 48,73 (g)
- Proteins 10,66 (g)
- Fat 26,62 (g) of which saturated 8,58 (g)of which unsaturated 17,08 (g)
- Fibers 5,61 (g)
- Sodium 77,33 (mg)
Indicative values for a portion of 150 g processed in an automated way starting from the nutritional information available on the CREA* and FoodData Central** databases. It is not food and / or nutritional advice.
* CREATES Food and Nutrition Research Center: https://www.crea.gov.it/alimenti-e-nutrizione https://www.alimentinutrizione.it ** U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. FoodData Central, 2019. https://fdc.nal.usda.gov
Let’s proceed with the making of our fast plumcake with fresh pineapple and chocolate.
In a cup or in a planetary pour the eggs with the sugar.
Work it with an electronic whisk until the compound will be frothy and it will be bigger.
Now you can also pour the oil and continue to work it all.
Now, with a spatula, you can start to add the sieved powders, so you can add the flour, the baking powder and the potato starch.
Cover a mold with baking paper.
Pour the pineapple that you had cut previously in some little cubes.
Pour half of your compound on the pineapple, now add nutella spoons and the rest of the compound.
Cook in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
Once it will be ready, overturn your plumcake on a plate and serve it.