A side dish that is easy to make but also very tasty? SIDE DISH OF AU GRATIN ZUCCHINI AND BAKED AMERICAN POTATOES. This side dish is really useful when you have zero desire to be in a kitchen and cook.
You can cook all in a oven with flour and spices for only 20 minutes and then, I can assure to you, that you will put on your table a very healthy side dish that is also really tasty.
Below the recipe.
Video recipe of the day
- DifficultyVery easy
- CostVery cheap
- Preparation time10 Minutes
- Cooking time20 Minutes
- Cooking methodOven
- Power 134,41 (Kcal)
- Carbohydrates 20,19 (g) of which sugars 0,83 (g)
- Proteins 4,13 (g)
- Fat 5,07 (g) of which saturated 0,76 (g)of which unsaturated 0,20 (g)
- Fibers 2,99 (g)
- Sodium 492,74 (mg)
Indicative values for a portion of 200 g processed in an automated way starting from the nutritional information available on the CREA* and FoodData Central** databases. It is not food and / or nutritional advice.
* CREATES Food and Nutrition Research Center: https://www.crea.gov.it/alimenti-e-nutrizione https://www.alimentinutrizione.it ** U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. FoodData Central, 2019. https://fdc.nal.usda.gov
INGREDIENTS SIDE DISH OF AU GRATIN ZUCCHINI AND BAKED AMERICAN POTATOES
- 400 gpotatoes (american)
- 300 gcourgettes
- 2 spoonsflour
- 5 gsalt
- 1 spoonsweet paprika
- 20 gextra-virgin olive oil
- Baking Dish
- Greaseproof Paper
PREPARATION SIDE DISH OF AU GRATIN ZUCCHINI AND BAKED AMERICAN POTATOES
Wash very carefully the potatoes and the zucchini. I found it this mini zucchini, but if you don’ have the same size of zucchini, don’t worry, the results will be the same.
Cut the potatoes in thin slices and the cut also the zucchini
Pour all in a bowl and put the flour on everything. (1)
Cover the mold with baking paper and pour on it a generous amount of extra-virgin olive oil. (2)
Bake all in a warm oven at 180° for 20 minutes and then serve it (3)