Today i want to share with you a really scary breakfast. HEALTHY BREAKFAST FOR HALLOWEEN PARTY, in fact it doesn’t exist only treats and appetizers for the nights of witches but also many scary breakfast like this one, easy to make and healthy and super tasty.
Below the recipe.
Video recipe of the day
- DifficultyVery easy
- CostVery cheap
- Preparation time15 Minutes
- Cooking methodNo cooking
- Power 533,62 (Kcal)
- Carbohydrates 63,25 (g) of which sugars 23,41 (g)
- Proteins 17,23 (g)
- Fat 24,88 (g) of which saturated 14,59 (g)of which unsaturated 8,33 (g)
- Fibers 8,30 (g)
- Sodium 470,52 (mg)
Indicative values for a portion of 250 g processed in an automated way starting from the nutritional information available on the CREA* and FoodData Central** databases. It is not food and / or nutritional advice.
* CREATES Food and Nutrition Research Center: https://www.crea.gov.it/alimenti-e-nutrizione https://www.alimentinutrizione.it ** U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service. FoodData Central, 2019. https://fdc.nal.usda.gov
INGREDIENTS HEALTHY BREAKFAST FOR HALLOWEEN PARTY
- 30 gmuesli
- 40 gbiscuits (integral)
- 30 gdark chocolate
- 2 spoonspumpkin (jam)
- 100 gyogurt, greek, 0% fat, flavored flavored
- Blender / Mixer
PREPARATION HEALTHY BREAKFAST FOR HALLOWEEN PARTY
Pour in a robot the biscuit, muesli and bran sticks and reduce everything to dust.(1)
With a knife cut the dark chocolate. (2)
Compound your glass. Start with the muesli and biscuits base(3) and add then the yogurt spoon(4)
Now add the homemade pumpkin puree and the dark chocolate(5)
Do it again until your up to the surface of your glass.
Finish in all with the dark chocolate. Have a good halloween breakfast, everyone!